N A N A'S


ENTRY ABOUT LINKS STUFFS FACEBOOK TWITTER ASK.FM INSTAGRAM +FOLLOW

Fresh start
Wednesday 20 April 2016, ϟ 0 shout(s)

Yess its a fresh start ! been so high so long since last time i updated this lame blog of mine. I know. Ohh ohh and please dont bother yourself finding my previous posts because you wont find it 😝😝.

Im not so into writing actually but just sometime I love to express feeling,memories and thoughts into words. then here i am. Again !
So for my latest update, as most of you can see, i really  active on tweeter,ig and facebook . So.....anything and any update you guys just can reach me there.And to let you know, some comment on this blog i barely read it cuz theres no notification popping up . I just read husna sept 2015 comment today like watttt ?!?

Oh and next 2 weeks my housemates and I will move to a new house! yayy . The main reason is bcoz this current house is so expensive maynn . Why spend more on rent if you can save and spend more on food ! (nana's latest trademark). Hope everything is fine. New environment. New condition. Actually i really want to share about how my sem 6 is going on. But that must be a long story . no time rn peeps. Need to revise some lectures tonite.

Till then.....

new past