N A N A'S


ENTRY ABOUT LINKS STUFFS FACEBOOK TWITTER ASK.FM INSTAGRAM +FOLLOW

Headache couldnt be any worse
Monday 25 April 2016, ϟ 0 shout(s)

I dont know why lately about couple of months ago maybe, i keep having headache like not seriously in pain just mild one but still doesnt make myself comfortable. Cant study well cant eat well and nothing is well. Its bothering ya know ! I've been recognized that this kind of attack usually come if i expose myself too much on sunlight or if i didnt have an enough rest. Yup sounds normal right but actually not really bcoz my body doesnt usually react like this. What i mean is, even i've been exposed on too much uv rays or having too much work load before, never ever i felt this headache. My body usually tolerates well with pressure but not for now anymore. Is it my immunity already depressed or my am i having hypotension? what happening to me . God.

So today while scrolling my fb newsfeed, my eyes been caught by this one video of ceramah. The tittle is about ayah al-Quran which can reduce ur headache. At the moment i was like oh God this is what i've been looking for thanks a lot for showing it to mee 😭😭😭. Some people might say nahh its just coincidentally lah but i never believe in coincidence . Everything that happen is because Allah wants it to hapen and its your fate. Nothing coincidence in this world believe that.

Ok regarding the video i just make it short. If you have some headache attack, open your Al-Quran surah Al Waqiah verse 19.  Actually that verse is describing how people in jannah can drink all kind of wines but never feel drunk, dizziness or convulsions. So you can read this ayah whenever you feel headache and rub your head with your right hand while reading it ok ?

Thats all i wanna share today. Please pray so that i always in a pink of health !

till then..

new past